OSRT Leadership Academy Wants you!
Attention all future leaders! Yes, we are talking to you! OSRT is pleased to offer the 2017 OSRT Leadership Academy that will take place at the Annual Meeting on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8, 2017. The meeting is being held at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel.
The Leadership Academy is a two-day session (8.0 Category A continuing education credits pending ASRT approval) that will acclimate participants to the ins and outs of volunteering and leadership in a professional nonprofit organization. If you have been thinking about volunteering and becoming involved, but maybe were overwhelmed with where to start, this is your perfect opportunity. Participants will have some preparatory materials prior to the session in April to get ready for some great activities and discussion during the Academy. You will gain a better understanding of volunteer board organizations with specific emphasis on OSRT functions and operations. You will collaborate with colleagues and board members (past and present) to gain insight into professional volunteerism and you will attend the OSRT business session to see how it works!
Leadership Academy Information
- The Academy is limited to no more than 10 participants to be an intimate session with individual attention.
- Those interested must submit an online application (see below) by Wednesday, February 1, 2017 along with a PDF file of your resume.
- Selected participants will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration for Friday and Saturday. Breakfast will be provided both days.
- Participants are responsible for travel, lodging, and all other meal expenses (to include the Business Session and Memorial Honors Banquet meals).
- During the session, participants will be assigned as a member of an existing OSRT committee and will work with that committee throughout the next year.
Read more ...