ASRT Student Leadership Development Program
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program (SLDP) offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals. Selected participants will attend the 2017 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 22-25 in Orlando, Florida, as well as an orientation the evening of June 21. Participants will be mentored by the Ohio Affiliate Delegates. After the attending the ASRT SLPD, participants are encouraged to become involved with the OSRT.
The deadline to submit an application is December 19, 2016.
Selected participants receive:
- airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses,
- an educational program designed just for students,
- a professional mentor assigned for the meeting,
- an insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals, and
- expanded opportunities for professional growth.
To qualify, you must hold current student membership in both the ASRT and OSRT. If you are not a current student member, you must first apply online for membership and receive a membership number before submitting this application.
To apply, click the Read More+ link to access the online application.
Read more ...