Nominations are accepted throughout the year. Elections take place by an e-voting process prior to the OSRT Annual Meeting held each spring (April). To be included in the slate of nominees, submissions must be received by January 15.
OSRT Board of Directors Nominations Information
Thank you for your interest in nominating yourself or a colleague to the Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT) Board of Directors. Please review the information below and complete the online nomination application. OSRT is interested in knowing about you and your interest in joining in a volunteer board leadership role.
The Board of Directors (BOD) of this Society shall consist of 11 members consisting of the following: President-elect, President, Junior Chairperson, Senior Chairperson, six members-at-large, one radiologic sciences/medical imaging student. Nominations are submitted through an online nomination form directed to the nomination committee consisting of a minimum of five OSRT members representing the five regions in Ohio.
Minimum Qualifications for Directors and President-Elect Nominees
- Hold active membership in the OSRT for two (2) consecutive years immediately prior to nomination.
- Maintain active OSRT membership for the duration of the term (3 years).
- Maintain active ASRT membership for the duration of the term (3 years).
- Have served as an OSRT committee member for a minimum of one (1) year.
- In addition to the above criteria, the president-elect nominee must have also served a 3-year term on the OSRT BOD (either currently or in the past) and must be actively employed in the radiologic sciences field.
Commitment During the Term
- Directors are expected to participate in committee work and chair a committee during the term of office. The OSRT Website is a resource for additional information related to various committees.
- Directors are expected to attend the following board functions at each Annual Meeting (four days every April. Note: Meeting registration for the Annual Meeting is complimentary):
Pre-annual BOD meeting
Annual business meeting
Annual meeting business session & Honors and Awards Banquet (fees to be determined)
Post-annual BOD Meeting
- Directors are expected to attend mid-year BOD meetings in September and January-locations, dates, and times to be announced
- Committee meetings throughout the year. *These are held at the discretion of the committee chairperson and are often conducted through phone, email, or other methods of electronic communication.
- Annual Meeting locations through 2017 are: Cleveland 2016 and Columbus 2017.
Nominations are now being accepted. Nominate an individual or yourself -- online application
For additional information, please contact Shellie Warino.