Concentra is seeking Radiologic Technologists
- East Columbus
- West Columbus
- Downtown Cleveland
Position Description: Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond the average radiologic technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state where employed (if state requires a licensing certification program)
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
- #1 provider of occupational medicine in the United States
- 45 years in occupational medicine
- 700 medical centers and onsite clinics nationwide
- 11,000+ colleagues
- 7,000,000+ annual patient visits
- 100% of the Fortune 100 works with Concentra
Put Your Talent in a World-Class Spotlight at Concentra : Concentra® pioneered the occupational medicine industry in 1979. Today, we’re redefining the future of health at work with best-in-class processes for integrated workplace health programs, leading technology and software, and skilled teams of expert clinicians that continue to lead the industry in workplace health innovation.
Do Work That Matters: As the nation’s #1 work health provider, we help millions of patients each year get back to work as safer and more productive employees. Our work makes us a trusted resource for some of the country’s largest employers, enabling our teams to give back to their local communities in a unique way. At Concentra, delivering quality health care requires a strong team at all levels of our organization. We look for talented individuals with a strong business sense to help support our medical centers and keep Concentra strong - both now and in the future. We have opportunities throughout our company for both experienced and entry-level professionals who want to make a difference.