Nominations are accepted throughout the year. Elections take place by an e-voting process prior to the OSRT Annual Meeting held each spring (April). To be included in the slate of nominees, submissions must be received by January 15.
OSRT Board of Directors Nominations Information
Thank you for your interest in nominating yourself or a colleague to the Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT) Board of Directors. Please review the information below and complete the online nomination application. OSRT is interested in knowing about you and your interest in joining in a volunteer board leadership role.
The Board of Directors (BOD) of this Society shall consist of 11 members consisting of the following: President-elect, President, Junior Chairperson, Senior Chairperson, six members-at-large, one radiologic sciences/medical imaging student. Nominations are submitted through an online nomination form directed to the nomination committee consisting of a minimum of five OSRT members representing the five regions in Ohio (northwest, northeast, central, southwest, southeast).
Minimum Qualifications for Directors: Member-At-Large Nominees
- Hold active membership in the OSRT for two (2) consecutive years immediately prior to nomination; or one (1) year as a student leader and one year active membership in the OSRT immediately prior to nomination..
- Maintain active OSRT membership for the duration of the term (3 years).
- Maintain current ASRT membership for the duration of the term (3 years).
- Have served as an OSRT or OSRT-ERF committee member for a minimum of one (1) year.
Minimum Qualifications for Director: President-Elect Nominees
- Hold active membership in the OSRT for four (4) consecutive years immediately prior to nomination and at the time of nomination.
- Hold active OSRT membership for the duration of the term on the Board of Directors.
- Served as a Member-at-Large for a minimum of one (1) term prior to assuming the office.
- Hold active membership in the ASRT for four (4) years and maintain ASRT active membership during term of office.
- Demonstrate current practice in Radiologic Sciences at the time of nomination.
Commitment During the Term
- Directors are expected to participate in committee work and chair a committee during the term of office. The OSRT Volunteer webpage is a resource for additional information related to various committees.
- Directors are expected to register and attend the entire Annual Meeting (four days every April), fees to be determined.
- Directors are expected to attend the post-annual and mid-year BOD meetings: May, September and January-locations, dates, and times to be announced
- Committee meetings throughout the year. *These are held at the discretion of the committee chairperson and are often conducted through phone, email, or other methods of electronic communication.
Nominations are now being accepted. Nominate an individual or yourself -- online application
Nominations for Technologist of the Year are also being accepted!