You can either print the document, or download to a diskette. Steps 1- 8 are the same steps you would use for printing.
- Go To ODH Website
- Click on Rules & Regulations
- Click on Draft Rules
- Scroll to Chapter to be saved or printed. Click on the Chapter number to open the table of contents.
- Rules are in .PDF format. Download the most current version (version 6.0) of Adobe Acrobat reader, if necessary.
- Click on rule number you wish to save or print.
- The rule opens as a PDF document.
- Insert a diskette in your computer (or PRINT).
- On the toolbar directly above the document, click the icon that looks like a diskette.
- Name the file to be saved.
- Save the file to the diskette; the saved document is a read-only.
If you require further assistance in downloading ODH rules, phone 614-644-2727.
Bureau of Radiation Protection
Ohio Dept. of Health
P.O. Box 118
Columbus, OH 43216-0118