OSRT Leadership Academy Wants you!
Attention all future leaders! Yes, we are talking to you! OSRT is pleased to offer the 2019 OSRT Leadership Academy that will take place at Zane State College on Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17, 2019. Block hotel rates are being secured at the Hampton Inn and the cost will be covered by the Leadership Academy. Watch this video to learn more!
The Leadership Academy is a two-day session (12.0 Category A continuing education credits pending ASRT approval) that will acclimate participants to the ins and outs of volunteering and leadership in a professional nonprofit organization. If you have been thinking about volunteering and becoming involved, but maybe were overwhelmed with where to start, this is your perfect opportunity. Participants will have some preparatory materials prior to the session in March to get ready for some great activities and discussion during the Academy. You will gain a better understanding of volunteer board organizations with specific emphasis on OSRT functions and operations. You will collaborate with colleagues and board members (past and present) to gain insight into professional volunteerism.
Leadership Academy Information
- The Academy is limited to no more than 15 participants in an intimate session with individual attention.
- Those interested must submit an online application (see below) by Friday, February 15, 2019 along with a PDF file of your resume that includes OSRT and ASRT activities, such as committee participation, etc, if applicable.
- Hotel lodging for Sat. March 16, 2019 will be provided by the OSRT. Check in is at 3:00pm and check-out is 12:00pm, so participants will need to check out before attending Sun. March 17 session. The sessions will be held at Zane State College, Advanced Science and Technology Center, Room 210. (1400 Newark Road Zanesville, OH 43701).
- Participants are responsible for travel. Breakfast will be provided both days at the hotel with lunch and snacks provided during the sessions.
- During the session, participants will be assigned as a member of an existing OSRT committee and will work with that committee throughout the next year.
Click the read more link below to complete the online application for the Academy and upload your resume. All applicants will be notified by February 20, 2019, via email, regarding acceptance to the program.
Read more ...
2019 Annual Meeting Registration
Come and Celebrate with Colleagues at the 2019 Annual Meeting of OSRT!
The meeting will be held April 4-6, 2019.
Learn More & Register