Leadership Academy Wants You!
Attention all future leaders! Yes, we are talking to you! OSRT is pleased to offer the 2020 OSRT Leadership Academy that will take place at Zane State College on Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15, 2020.
The Leadership Academy is a two-day session (12.75 Category A continuing education credits have been approved by the ASRT) that will acclimate participants to the ins and outs of volunteering and leadership in a professional nonprofit organization. If you have been thinking about volunteering and becoming involved, but maybe were overwhelmed with where to start, this is your perfect opportunity. Participants will receive some preparatory materials prior to the session, to help them get ready for some great activities and discussion during the Academy. You will gain a better understanding of volunteer board organizations with specific emphasis on OSRT functions and operations. You will collaborate with colleagues and board members (past and present) to gain insight into professional volunteerism. Pictured are the 2019 Leadership Academy graduates.
Leadership Academy Information
- The Academy is limited to no more than 15 OSRT members in an intimate session with individual attention.
- Those interested must submit an online application (below) by Saturday, February 15, 2020 along with a PDF file of your resume that includes OSRT and ASRT activities, such as committee participation, etc, if applicable.
- Hotel lodging for Saturday, March 14 will be provided by the OSRT. The sessions will be held at Zane State College.
- Participants are responsible for travel. Breakfast will be available at the hotel with lunch and snacks provided during the sessions. Dinner will also be provided Saturday evening.
- During the session, participants will be assigned as a member of an existing OSRT committee and will work with that committee throughout the next year.
Click the read more link below to complete the online application for the Academy and upload your resume. When the page loads, scroll down to complete all fields.
Read more ...