ASRT Student Leadership Development Program
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program (SLDP) offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals. Selected participants will attend the 2019 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 20-23 in Orlando Florida, as well as an orientation the evening of June 19. Participants will be mentored by the Ohio Affiliate Delegates. After the attending the ASRT SLPD, participants are encouraged to become involved with the OSRT.
The deadline to submit an application is November 15. Students will be notified of acceptance status into the Student Leadership Program via email by January 31.
Selected participants receive:
- airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses,
- an educational program designed just for students,
- a professional mentor assigned for the meeting,
- an insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals, and
- expanded opportunities for professional growth.
To apply, click the Read More+ link to access the online application.
Read more ...